Our team is looking for a studio/administrative assistant to join our unique Gowanus-based design practice. Cycle is a small design firm that focuses on sustainable, forward-thinking architecture and planning projects in NYC and surrounding areas. Our office is a unique blend of professional, creative, motivated individuals, and we’re looking for someone with similar qualities. Ideally, this person would help us stay organized in the office, streamline administrative tasks, participate in visioning for the firm, and help increase our outreach with potential clients and collaborators.
Typical tasks may include:
- Work with owner to address invoicing and accounts payable
- Handle purchasing for the office and accounts payable
- Help manage relationships with public agencies and clients, including contract management and invoicing
- Assemble marketing packages
- Update and manage website
- Assist with social media presence
- The ideal candidate would:
- Be a motivated, self-sufficient worker
- Have strong writing skills
- Be exceptionally organized
- Have basic familiarity with Quickbooks, and generally be a good “numbers” person.
- Have basic familiarity with photo editing and layout software (Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
- An interest in design, environmental sustainability, and social equity (Architecture background not required)
Please send resume, 3 references, and contact info to email@example.com.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. This is part-time position for the month of August, with the potential for extension and becoming full-time moving forward.
We look forward to meeting you!